Paint your nails: what happens to your body after 10 hours is terrible! Look ...

This statement is based on a study, the researchers tested 24 women who painted their nails to detect evidence of chemical toxins in their body. They found toxins in each enamel.

The results showed that 100% of participants showed signs of triphenyl only 10 hours after applying nail polish.

The same researchers tested ten different nail polishes and found that eight of them contained this chemical. In addition, 2 of the enamel which is positive result in the test triphenyl phosphate, not indicated on the label that contains this chemical. This could mean that up to 20% of enamels that are sold contain a dangerous chemical that does not appear in the list of ingredients.

The triphenyl alter the endocrine system of humans, and this is responsible for oversight of all our hormones. Dr. Heather Stapleton, principal investigator of the study, expressed his concerns saying: "There is evidence that the triphenyl can affect hormone regulation, metabolism, reproduction and development."

This is especially harmful to the girls that put the nail regularly, since the healthy hormonal development is an essential part of its growth.

Other hazardous compounds in the enamel


Formaldehyde is a well-known carcinogen that can dissolve in water and in the air. Exposure to this chemical can also cause symptoms such as sore throat, asthma and difficulty breathing. Those with chronic diseases are particularly susceptible to poisoning for formaldehyde.

This chemical is known to prevent the growth in children, however, scientists have found traces of it in breast milk. Also, it can be irritating to the skin after exposure.

Natural alternatives for nail polish

Fortunately, there are some companies that have decided to create natural alternatives that eliminate the risk of allergies, cancer and hormonal disorders.

Try to visit the bio shops.

Spin, tell your friends ...